Do you need any help?
Find your perfect fit
Tropicfeel fit true to size for most customers. If you have wide feet or are between sizes, we suggest you size up. However, please find some extra recommendations here:
Take 2-3 of your current summer sneakers
Find the centimeters/JP* size of those sneakers, it’s their maximum fit
Check our size chart considering the centimeters and choose smartly your size
Size Guide Shoes
Our EU sizing is the same across all styles, for example, if you have already have a pair of Canyon or Monsoon, we recommend getting the same size for Cala.
|EU||CM||USA Women||USA Men||UK Women||UK Men|
Size Guide Clothing
How to measure your size?
- 1. Chest: Measure under arms around the fullest part of the chest. Be sure to keep tape level across back and comfortably loose.
- 2. Waist: Measure around natural waist with a loose tape.
- 3. Hip: Place the measuring tape around the body at the fullest part of the lower hip, feet together.
How to measure your feet?
- 1. Place your heal against the wall on a piece of paper
- 2. Trace your foot, draw a line at the longest point (heal-to-toe) and measure with a ruler
- 3. Repeat for the other foot and choose the longest measurement!
* we recommend measuring your feet after being on them for a long time.