Tropicfeel flip-flops in the world
Made for exploring everything, from New York City to the Galapagos
Details that makes the difference
The benefits of Tropicfeel
Our high tech materials make it possible
Agion® treatment lasts for whole shoe life
Easy to put on with maximum grip
With a weight of 7 oz, it’s perfect to take anywhere
Feel fresh with or without socks. You choose to use them.
Manufactured without any animal by products and materials
Size Guide Shoes
Our EU sizing is the same across all styles, for example, if you have already have a pair of Canyon or Monsoon, we recommend getting the same size for Cala.
|EU||CM||USA Women||USA Men||UK Women||UK Men|
Size Guide Clothing
How to measure your size?
- 1. Chest: Measure under arms around the fullest part of the chest. Be sure to keep tape level across back and comfortably loose.
- 2. Waist: Measure around natural waist with a loose tape.
- 3. Hip: Place the measuring tape around the body at the fullest part of the lower hip, feet together.
How to measure your feet?
- 1. Place your heal against the wall on a piece of paper
- 2. Trace your foot, draw a line at the longest point (heal-to-toe) and measure with a ruler
- 3. Repeat for the other foot and choose the longest measurement!
* we recommend measuring your feet after being on them for a long time.